Friday, January 24, 2014

I Spy!

Yesterday, we ran a fun (at least we thought it would be!) contest on our facebook and instagram. We posted the picture below and told all of you there are 48 products in the picture (there were actually 50, but we realized after the fact that 2 of them weren't visible!


 So what products were in the picture? Here's the full list of 48:

So who came the closest? It was a close race, but Miss Natalie H. won with 46 correct links!! A big thanks to everyone that participated, we hope you had a fun time with our little hunt!! Natalie, please email beth@liltulips.com with your mailing address and which Marine Parents Diaper Clutch you'd like to claim!!

Happy Friday! Don't forget we have started running weekly giveaways - this week we're giving away a Cuppow gift set on our facebook page!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am so excited!!! Thank you!! I loved this game! I don't know if I want to admit how many items I could identify without looking at the website first...I might spend too much time browsing!! ;)

Post a Comment