Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blueberry Trainers - Pick your Print!!

As you may remember, we've been trying out trainers in our house the past couple months! My daughter is on the smaller side for potty training-  at almost 2 (just 2 more weeks!!) she is 27lbs, and a VERY slim waist with extra chunky thighs. Today, I want to talk a little about the Blueberry Trainers Training Pants.

Blueberry gives you by far the most selection when it comes to color and prints - solid colors, stripes, or awesome prints are all available, so just pick what you like best or get one of each!
So how do they work? Pretty darn well. I do find these to be a bit bulkier than some of the other trainers we tried, but that may have more to do with the fact that I have a very petite lady wearing them than any actual "fault" of the diaper. The trainers are pretty absorbent, but - like most trainers - won't contain an entire accident. When leaving the house with a blueberry trainer on, I still find myself bringing an extra pair of pants just in case.

The inner of the Blueberry trainers feels the closest to underwear of all the trainers we've tried. I particularly like this feature because having never done this before, I don't really know how you're supposed to make the transition from trainers to underwear, and I'm thinking having a similar feel can only help!

I would absolutely recommend the Blueberry Trainers to friends and family - especially those with larger kids at potty training time. The cute factor can't be beat, they are still fantastically functional, and at just $15.95 each won't break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment