Monday, September 17, 2012

A Little Layla Grace

Who doesn't love BabyLegs?!?!
Here's just a few ways WE use babylegs... how else do you use them?
  • Under dresses as footless tights
  • As "pants" with a cloth diaper
  • Under pants during winter - when babywearing, pants often get pulled up, but little legs stay warm if there's a pair of BabyLegs underneath!!
  • As arm warmers/decoration
  • As footballs/soccer balls/baseballs/basketballs (can you tell I have a toddler boy?!)
If you didn't know, we've got a special pair of BabyLegs at Lil' Tulips! The Layla Grace BabyLegs!!

We're running a great deal on these BabyLegs right now - you can grab a pair for just $5!! But we're also giving away 3 pairs this week!!! Enter to win your Layla Grace BabyLegs today!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

15 comments:

Jeanette Evans said...

A pretty little dress, as footless tights

Amanda Naugle said...

A cute dress of course!!!
Amanda

Kaydee Holderness said...

A cloth diaper and/or a cute dress!

Krystal said...

I'd pair them with my bumGenius lovelace diaper!

Bethany McKinley said...

All sorts of things...dresses, cloth diapers, etc!

Tamara Szogedi said...

A cute dress!

Jana @sidetrackd said...

I will use them with our lovely Applecheeks or under cute dresses. :-)

jeadith said...

with little skirts and dresses

miley swan said...

Babylegs are versatile and adorable.

hodappn said...

I would love to have a little girl this pregnancy to be able to put her in all the cute baby legs.

Stephanie said...

We used them when little man was ~3 months old to keep the sun off of his legs when we were hiking and I was wearing him.

Katie Coppock said...

I desperately want to try to rock the babylegs on my kids, but as i'm on boy #3 and my husband deems them "too girly" i'm just holding out hope for a girl next time around!

Amy said...

I usually use them to save the legs while crawling around, typically alone with a cloth diaper :)

BellaMelissa said...

Aw, I love baby legs! I had a pair for my son when he was little.. they don't fit anymore though :( do they have toddler sized ones? He is very tall.

Ang said...

I love pairing babylegs with my applecheeks diapers.

Post a Comment