- Sign up in Woobox on our Facebook page. (We're just using this to get everyone's address - if you "enter", you'll be on the list to get the diaper for a week!)
- Wait for Purple Rain to hit your mailbox
- Use it for a week, and snap at least one picture of your little one in the diaper - post it on our Facebook page! We'd love to see your child and the traveling diaper somewhere that stands out to you. Something that really shows your hometown, a favorite spot, or something you think really shows the essence of the traveling diaper.
- Email Beth (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out the address of the next baby the Purple Rain is headed to.
- Clean it. Please!! We REALLY don't want a dirty diaper showing up at anyone's door.
- Send it to the next mama with a tracking number.
Questions? Ask them here, or on Facebook, or email Beth! We'll be updating the post with answers to everything, as we're sure some things have been missed. We're super excited about this idea and can't wait to see where the diaper goes!!
So - who will get it first? Will it be you??
I already have a Purple Rain. How will I tell mine apart from the Traveling Diaper?
We're planning on marking the Traveling Diaper - not in any way that will show or ruin the diaper. We're thinking maybe just put a T (for travel!) on the lot tag inside the envelope, but we are open to suggestions if you think it should be marked in some other fashion! A huge thanks to one of our fans - we are going to switch out some of the snaps to Lime Green!! That way, it will be easy to tell which diaper is the traveler, and which is yours, and no chance of a T washing off!
I live in Canada. Does that mean I can't participate?
Nope! Just means it'll take a little longer to get to you! We're going to send this diaper through the US first and then have it sent to our Social Media Coordinator, Beth. She'll send it up to Canada so none of our US fans have to bother with customs forms and the extra couple dollars it costs to get up over the border!