Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shopping in my Pajamas

Running a business and 3 kids, I honestly don't have time to run to get the essentials all the time or go out in the cold and snow here in MN! :)

I ran across soap.com a couple of weeks ago and thought I would try them out, since I needed some shampoo, soap, cleaning supplies, and some deordant. They had a good selection of organic/natural products without all the chemicals I try to stay away from.

They have free shipping as well on orders over $39. I noticed some prices where a little higher then Target, but I didn't have to go anywhere, so it was worth it for me personally. Plus I had no impulse buys too. :)

Here is a code for you to enjoy 20% off your first order. JJ.J4392

use code JJ.J4392
Home Essentials
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.comBuy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment