Here is what I do to scent our Buddha Bunz Wool Dryer Balls:
Here are the supplies you will need:
- awl (the wooden handle that has a sharp pointed end)
- Essential oils or Fragrance oils in the scent you want
- syringe (I used one of my husbands Marinade Injector he uses for injecting the turkey for deep frying) I like it, since it has a couple extra holes and measurement. Sorry honey..
- ziplock page(s)
- and your balls
I scented 6 of our balls with about 1/4 oz of Fragrance oil (it's alot, fyi)
1. Take the Awl and insert it into ball until you reach the middle
2. Fill your syringe with your oils (I filled the syringe up with all that I was going to use for all balls)
3. Insert the syringe into the ball center and squirt it in
4. After removing the syringe, just move the wool around to cover the hole.
5. Put the balls into the ziplock bags overnight for the oils to sink and absorb in.
I scent the balls that we are using and when the scent goes away I just go to another scent. I haven't mixed ball scents in a dryer yet.
So happy scenting! This also works great to add your balls in your laundry room, dresser, coat closets, car, and anywhere else you might want scented.
We are testing some oils right now to carry in our store for you to order. We have some extra and if you are interested let me know and we can sell you some.
.5 oz Gain
1 oz Monkey Farts
1 oz baby clean
1 oz french lavender