Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Guest Blogger.

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Valorie, and I will be guest blogging from time to time on many things including living green, cloth diapers, among other things. I'm a single mom to a love bug named Kiora. If anyone has any specific suggestions for me to write about leave a comment and I'll look into it and hopefully I can help you out!

Check out my full time blog Truth Be Told, I have a blog event coming up with great reviews, giveaways, discounts and tips!

2 comments:

jenny said...

We really are looking forward to all your great insights!
Thanks Valorie!

♥Mama of the Littles♥ said...

Welcome Valorie! I too am a blogger and I so look forward to guest posts because it gives a fresh post to the topics at hand!

Post a Comment